This is our fish Fluffy. He even does tricks like sinking to the bottom of the fish bowl. I'm not sure what is up with the alien in the fish bowl. The fish bowl is a ornament container.
This is our prayer cow. It hangs in our kitchen above the kitchen table. It is suppose to remind us to pray but it just reminds me to drink milk and eat ice cream.
I came home from class and this is what our kitchen looked like. It made me laugh.The last thing is our potential box. I don't have a picture of this but it is a cardboard that we keep under our sink. We put items in it that we feel have potential.
1 comment:
That prayer cow is awesome!!!! and the fishy's pretty cool. :) How did that happen to the kitchen counter!? lol. A potential box, eh?
Post a Comment